1. Here are the current standings in the Pac-12 South:
2. USC still has to play Oregon.
3. UCLA still has to play Arizona, USC and Stanford.
4. Arizona State still has to play Oregon State, USC and Arizona.
5. Arizona’s remaining games are UCLA, Colorado, Utah and Arizona State.
1. USC loses to Oregon.
2 UCLA loses at least two more games.
3. ASU loses at least two more games.
4. Arizona wins out (not saying it will be easy, but after yesterday’s victory, it is readily apparent that this would not be impossible by any means).
That would put USC and Arizona tied in the Pac-12 South with three losses each. The tiebreaker for such a situation? The result of the head-to-head matchup between the two teams…