1. Oregon (9-0) Last week’s position: 1
Oregon continues to prove its BCS Championship worth with a solid victory over USC.
2. Oregon State (7-1) Last week’s position: 2
Oregon State rebounds with a victory over Arizona State.
3. Stanford (7-2) Last week’s position: 3
Stanford gets the automatic W when they played Colorado this week.
4. UCLA (7-2) Last week’s position: 6
UCLA jumps a couple of spots after destroying Arizona and taking the lead in the Pac-12 South.
5. USC (6-3) Last week’s position: 5
The Trojans remain at 5 after falling victim, like everyone else, to Oregon.
6. Arizona (5-4) Last week’s position: 4
Did Arizona even show up to play UCLA? If so, we did not notice. Arizona loses a phenominal opportunity to make things interesting in the South and gives UCLA that opportunity instead.
7. Washington (5-4) Last week’s position: 7
The Huskies stay put after defeating a much inferior Cal team.
8. Utah (4-5) Last week’s position: 9
Utah’s offense is beginning to take form by destroying Washington State. They could make things interesting for their opponents down the stretch.
9. Arizona State (5-4) Last week’s position: 8
ASU is beginning to look like the team we thought they were, a team that looked good at the beginning of the year due to an easy schedule, followed by a team that is average at best, failing to beat anyone worth mentioning. It doesn’t get any easier for the Devils either: they face USC next
10. California (3-7) Last week’s position: 10
Cal loses again to Washington and continues to be extremely dissapointing. This will be one team without a head coach at the end of the year.
11. Washington State (2-7) Last Week’s position: 11
A humiliating loss to the Utah Utes doesn’t change things for the Cougars.
12. Colorado (1-8) Last week’s position: 12
That one win will be the highlight of Colorado’s season.