The Arizona Wildcats received the No. 6 seed in the West. Below is a breakdown of exactly how far the national experts think the Wildcats will get in this years tournament:
- Opening Round! Ouch! No faith from Mr. President. Knocked out by Belmont.
- Round of 32! Ousted by New Mexico - Gary Parrish, College Basketball Insider @garyparrishcbs
- One-and-Done! Beat by Belmont - Gregg Doyel, National Columnist @greggdoyelcbs
- Elite 8! Ousted by Gonzaga - Jeff Goodman, College Basketball Insider @goodmancbs
- Round of 32! Knocked out by New Mexico - Peter Tiernan, Bracket Scientist @bracketscience
- One-and-Done! Upset by Belmont - Jeff Borzello, College Basketball Blogger @jeffborzello
- One-and-Done! Ousted by Belmont - Matt Norlander, College Basketball Blogger @mattnorlander
- Round of 32! Eliminated by the Lobos - Dennis Dodd, Senior Writer @dennisdoddcbs
- Round of 32! Ousted by New Mexico - Doug Gottlieb, CBSSports.com Contributor
- Sweet 16! Beat by Ohio State - Mateen Cleaves, Studio Analyst, CBS Sports Network
- Sweet 16! Taken out by the Ohio State Buckeyes - Wally Szczerbiak, Game and Studio Analyst, CBS Sports Network
- Round of 32! Ousted by UNM – Jay Bilas
- Opening Round! The “Best Bet” Upset in the West is Belmont over AZ. The upset chance is posted at 46.8 %
- One-and-Done! A Belmont upset was the majority pick by the USA Today writers.
- One-and-Done! Knocked out early by Belmont. – Seth Davis
- Sweet 16! Ousted by Ohio State. – Pete Thamel
How far do you have the Arizona Wildcats going this year? Weigh in below!
Topics: Arizona Wildcats