The Arizona Wildcats received the No. 6 seed in the West. Below is a breakdown of exactly how far the national experts think the Wildcats will get in this years tournament:
– Opening Round! Ouch! No faith from Mr. President. Knocked out by Belmont.
– Round of 32! Ousted by New Mexico – Gary Parrish, College Basketball Insider @garyparrishcbs
– One-and-Done! Beat by Belmont – Gregg Doyel, National Columnist @greggdoyelcbs
– Elite 8! Ousted by Gonzaga – Jeff Goodman, College Basketball Insider @goodmancbs
– Round of 32! Knocked out by New Mexico – Peter Tiernan, Bracket Scientist @bracketscience
– One-and-Done! Upset by Belmont – Jeff Borzello, College Basketball Blogger @jeffborzello
– One-and-Done! Ousted by Belmont – Matt Norlander, College Basketball Blogger @mattnorlander
– Round of 32! Eliminated by the Lobos – Dennis Dodd, Senior Writer @dennisdoddcbs
– Round of 32! Ousted by New Mexico – Doug Gottlieb, CBSSports.com Contributor
– Sweet 16! Beat by Ohio State – Mateen Cleaves, Studio Analyst, CBS Sports Network
– Sweet 16! Taken out by the Ohio State Buckeyes – Wally Szczerbiak, Game and Studio Analyst, CBS Sports Network
– Round of 32! Ousted by UNM – Jay Bilas
– Opening Round! The “Best Bet” Upset in the West is Belmont over AZ. The upset chance is posted at 46.8 %
– One-and-Done! A Belmont upset was the majority pick by the USA Today writers.
– One-and-Done! Knocked out early by Belmont. – Seth Davis
– Sweet 16! Ousted by Ohio State. – Pete Thamel
How far do you have the Arizona Wildcats going this year? Weigh in below!
Tags: Arizona Wildcats