The Arizona Wildcats had the week off, but there was plenty of action everywhere else in the Pac-12:
- Justin Sayers of ZonaZealots.com provided some news and notes in advance of Thursday’s game against USC.
- Wide receiver Marqise Lee is questionable for Thursday’s game against Arizona, according to Michael Castillo of ReignofTroy.com.
- UCLA remained undefeated, holding on for a 34-27 win over Utah, writes Andy Goodman of GoJoeBruin.com.
- Not only did Cal lose to Washington State, but they also lost starting center Chris Adcock for the season, according to Daniel Abella of The Golden Bear Lair. Cougars quarterback Connor Halliday threw for 521 yards in the victory.
- No. 2 Oregon recorded another blowout victory, this time over Colorado. Autzen Zoo had a recap of the 57-16 victory.
- Arizona State came up short in a heavyweight battle against Notre Dame. Devils in Detail wrote about the “The Week That (Almost) Was” for the Sun Devils.
- Pac-12 powers Stanford and Washington met Saturday night in a battle of two top-15 teams, with the Cardinal pulling out the 31-28 victory.
- Four Pac-12 teams were ranked in the top-20 of the AP poll released on Sunday: No. 2 Oregon, No. 5 Stanford, No. 11 UCLA and No. 16 Washington. Arizona State received votes.
- USC and Oregon State also had the weekend off.
The Arizona Wildcats will take on USC and their interim head coach Ed Oregon on Thursday, October 10. The game will begin at 7:30 p.m. (PST) and will be broadcast live from the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum in Los Angeles on Fox Sports 1.
For last week’s Pac-12 Saturday Hangover, click here.
Tags: Arizona State Sun Devils Arizona Wildcats California Golden Bears Chris Adcock Colorado Buffaloes Connor Halliday Ed Orgeron Follow Index Kevin Hogan Oregon Ducks Oregon State Beavers Stanford Cardinal UCLA Bruins USC Trojans Utah Utes Washington Huskies Washington State Cougars