In case you missed any of the action, here’s what happened last weekend in Pac-12 football:
USC 38, Arizona 31
- Looking to bounce back from their Washington loss, Arizona came up short against USC in Los Angeles, losing 38-31. The Trojans started the Ed Oregon era off with a victory.
- The Wildcats almost pulled off the comeback, writes Daniel Berk from the Arizona Daily Star.
- Berk also handed out position-by-position grades for the game.
- USC wide receiver Nelson Agholor stepped in and stepped up for injured receiver Marqise Lee, writes Jon Gold of the Arizona Daily Star.
- Reign of Troy’s Trenise Ferreira wrote about how the Trojans were able to tame the Wildcats.
Around the Pac-12
- No. 2 Oregon defeated No. 16 Washington 45-24 on the road in Seattle.
- Utah pulled off one of the biggest upsets in college football this season, defeating No. 5 Stanford 27-21 in Salt Lake City.
- Arizona State dominated Colorado 54-13 in Tempe.
- Oregon State extended their winning streak to five with a 52-24 win over Washington State.
- This week’s AP Top-25 poll has four Pac-12 teams: No. 2 Oregon, No. 9 UCLA, No. 13 Stanford, No. 20 Washington. Utah, Oregon State and Arizona State received votes.
The Arizona Wildcats return home for the first time in over a month to take on the Utah Utes on Saturday. The game will begin at 7 p.m. (MST) and will be broadcast live on Pac-12 Networks live from Arizona Stadium in Tucson, Ariz.
For last week’s update, click here.
Topics: Arizona State Sun Devils, Arizona Wildcats, California Golden Bears, Colorado Buffaloes, Ed Orgeron, Follow, Index, Marqise Lee, Nelson Agholor, Oregon Ducks, Oregon State Beavers, Stanford Cardinal, UCLA Bruins, USC Trojans, Utah Utes, Washington Huskies, Washington State Cougars