Here’s how everything in the Pac-12 played out last weekend:
Arizona 44, Colorado 20
- The Wildcats extended their winning streak with a 44-20 win over Colorado.
- Daniel Berk from the Arizona Daily Star handed out his position-by-position grades.
- Quarterback B.J. Denker earned Pac-12 Player of the Week for his performance against the Buffaloes.
- The game was a disappointment for Colorado, writes Kyle Ringo from Buffzone.com.
Around the Pac-12
- No. 3 Oregon put up big points against No. 12 UCLA, beating the Bruins 42-14.
- Stanford scored another win over a top-25 team by beating Oregon State 20-12.
- Washington picked up a much needed win by defeating Cal 41-17.
- In a battle of two teams in need of a win, Utah stumbled again with a 17-3 loss to USC.
- The Pac-12 only had three teams in the BCS rankings this week with Oregon St. dropping out: No. 2 Oregon,
- Washington State and Arizona State had bye weeks.
The Wildcats take on the California Golden Bears on Saturday, Nov. 2 in Berkeley, Calif. The game will begin at 12:30 p.m. PST and be broadcast live on the Pac-12 Networks.
Tags: Arizona State Sun Devils Arizona Wildcats B.J. Denker California Golden Bears Colorado Buffaloes Follow Index Oregon Ducks Oregon State Beavers Stanford Cardinal UCLA Bruins USC Trojans Utah Utes Washington Huskies Washington State Cougars