The Wildcats have a lot going on leading up to the 2016-2017 season. Sean Miller discussed the incoming recruits, summer plans, scheduling, and the Pac-12 ruling on court/field storming Wednesday afternoon.
Since the 2015-2016 season ended, the Arizona coaching staff has been working overtime. They’ve finished up the recruiting class, began recruiting for the next couple of years, and have planned out the Summer activities.
More from Zona Zealots
- Arizona Football begins Conference play against Stanford
- Arizona Football starts slow but runs away from UTEP
- How Wildcats Fans Can Claim $200 INSTANT Bonus at BetMGM Betting $10 Right Now
- Costly Mistakes doom Arizona Football in loss to Mississippi State
- Arizona Basketball likely to schedule Florida Atlantic for 2023
From there, Miller went right into discussing what all has been going on the past couple of months. And if you have listened to Miller discuss his players and their future, he always talks about their education. There might not be a coach out there who wants to drill education into their players’ mind.
Miller and his staff had the pleasure of graduating five seniors. “The statistic I’m most proud of in my time is that every senior I’ve coached has graduated. That’s something we take a lot of pride in” said Miller.
To start things off for his preview and expectations for next year, Miller spoke openly and honestly about his returning sophomore, Allonzo Trier.
Next: Allonzo Trier